________________________________
From: Naveen <r.naveens...@gmail.com>
To: Google Web Toolkit <google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, April 27, 2010 6:06:09 PM
Subject: [ERROR] -- 'com.google.gwt.core.client.RunAsyncCallback'

Hi

I am using the simple calendar widget.. I am trying to run it in
deployment mode for which i wrote a build.xml for creating the war..

when i do a GWT compile I am facing this error --

[ERROR] Unable to find compilation unit for type
'com.google.gwt.core.client.RunAsyncCallback'

Can anyone help me on this??

Regards
Naveen