Hi
I'm having a little problem with my generator.
I've built a small generator that generate a small class with one
method from a given interface.
This thing working quite good in dev mode but not working at all in
web mode

1. when sending an interface to the create method i get "Rebind result
'com.hp.client.Qunatization' must be a class"
2. when sending a class implementing the interface i, it seems that
the create is sending the class as is and not the generated one
3. when sending an interface extending the original one i get "Rebind
result 'com.hp.client.Qunatization' must be a class"

i've looked at the generated class in dev mode and it seems fine and
also works well as is.
for some reason i production mode the compiler ignore the replace-with
in the xml.

I am working in eclipse
I gave some files to someone working with intelliJ and it works fine
for him as well.

tried to look in the war, there is another xml but it also contain the
replace-with.

Will be happy to any help.
Thanx