Pls check your web.xml entries if it is properly configured for url pattern "admin"

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideServerCommunication.html#DevGuideImplementingServices

Regards
Prashant

On 30-04-2010 08:22, Vik wrote:
Hie

Any help on this one plz?

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder
www.sakshum.com <http://www.sakshum.com>
www.sakshum.blogspot.com <http://www.sakshum.blogspot.com>

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Vik <vik....@gmail.com <mailto:vik....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hie

    Thanks when u pointed i could see it in console...

    here is how my  class looks like:
    package vik.sakshum.sakshumweb.client.service;

    import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.RemoteService;
    import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.RemoteServiceRelativePath;

    @RemoteServiceRelativePath("admin")
    public interface AdminDashBoardService  extends RemoteService{
    String getUserName() throws Exception;
    String addDistt(String state, String distt) throws Exception ;
    }

    so it has this RemoteServiceRelativePath annotation.  Now strange
    why i m getting this error on GAE.

    Thankx and Regards

    Vik
    Founder
    www.sakshum.com <http://www.sakshum.com>
    www.sakshum.blogspot.com <http://www.sakshum.blogspot.com>

    On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Sripathi Krishnan
    <sripathikrish...@gmail.com <mailto:sripathikrish...@gmail.com>>
    wrote:

        I am seeing this error in firebug
        *Error: uncaught exception:

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.ServiceDefTarget$NoServiceEntryPointSpecifiedException:
        Service implementation URL not specified
        *
        Please check if the class

        vik.sakshum.sakshumweb.client.service.AdminDashBoardService

        has the @RemoteServiceRelativePath annotation.

        --Sri

        On 27 April 2010 22:26, Vik <vik....@gmail.com