First, thanks. Glad to see there's some interest.

I have limited resources, so I want to focus on the important things.
Hence, if you have questions or suggestions, please let me know, that
way I know what to spend time on first.

@Stephen

Unfortunately I'm not an Eclipse Plugin developer, so there's no code
generation going on... yet. Having said that, the whole thing was put
together with code generation in mind by being as declarative as
possible. The specific code for some functionality goes into well
defined areas like onAtPlace() method in presenter for example. So, in
theory, you can declare your entire page, presenter, and view
architecture and then just fill in the bits where they need to go and
it will work. Been doing it by hand and have have a checklist I
follow, but all the boiler plate can (and should) be code generated.
The Eclipse Plugin is definitely on the roadmap (I'll post that on
there soon), but for now it still provides a nice framework for the
client side app.

Handlebars Roadmap:
- Setup a starter handlebars project
- Open source the server side App Engine code

Future Plans:
- Eclipse Plugin

Tristan