package com.google.gwt.user.client.ui;

import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.DockLayoutPanel.Direction;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.DockLayoutPanel.LayoutData;

/**
 * Dock layout util.
 */
public final class DockLayoutUtil {

    /**
     * Set layout.
     * @param widget Widget
     * @param size Size
     */
    public static void setWidgetLayoutData(Widget widget, int size) {
        setWidgetLayoutData(widget, null, size);
    }

    /**
     * Set layout.
     * @param widget Widget
     * @param direction Direction
     * @param size Size
     */
    public static void setWidgetLayoutData(Widget widget, Direction
direction, int size) {
        LayoutData data = (LayoutData) widget.getLayoutData();
        data.size = size;
        if (direction != null) {
            data.direction = direction;

    private DockLayoutUtil() {