Hi!
I'm building a user interface which has a sidebar. This sidebar should
show different hyperlinks depending on the user roles, so login must
be done previously.

I was building the sidebar widget with all possible links and trying
to make those links that are not related to the user roles invisible.
In order to do this, after login was done, I was calling a method in
the sidebarWidget to setstylename("invisible"), which, in turn, sets
"display" property to "none", but it doesn't work.

Could anybody help me to solve this situation? Is it possible to
change style at runtime?

Thank you in advance!