From: Mano <vkma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Having problems with Gilead and hibernate integration in gwt
To: "Google Web Toolkit" <google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 12:27 PM

Just move your Connection class to the server folder. Classes in
server side can access the POJOs in client folder and whatever is
there in server folder, not the other way around. (Also remember that
client side code get converted into java script and the GWT emulator
supports only a subset of what JRE supports)
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideCodingBasicsCompatibility.html
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/RefJreEmulation.html