On 10 mai, 04:14, Anoop John <anoopjoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am in trouble with the tomcat server (Not local host). I tried to
> deploy the simple GWT application in the tomcat server and it was
> worked in localhost. I uploaded the files through FileZilla. I am
> getting the following error.
>
>  com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException:
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /war/sample/greet was not found on this server.

Given that your WEB-INF/web.xml is accessible [1], I'd say you've not
deployed a "web application" but just "some files" *within* your ROOT
webapp.
Not knowing how you're supposed to deploy your code to your server,
it's really hard to help you debug the issue.

[1] http://worldofprogrammers.com/war/WEB-INF/web.xml