I'm trying to customize some radio buttons in GWT, but i cannot
execute operation when value is change by selecting other buttons in
the same group. It seams that onValueChange is not triggered for those
radio buttons that loose their value (automatic deselection) when a
certain radio button in the same group is pressed.

So is there a way of detecting that ? or make the method trigger for
the widget that looses value ? (i need that to set an image). I also
tried checking the value when at focus or blur, but if the "input" tag
is not displayed (i need to hide that to display my own selection
images), the onBlur, onFocus methods are not called.
I'm i doing smth wrong ?