Hi Harald,

Thanks for your response.

Yes I have XmlReader in PackageContent too like this;

        public interface PackageContentReader extends
XmlReader<PackageContent> {}
        public static final PackageContentReader XML =
GWT.create(PackageContentReader.class);

 I will also make sure that these are instantiating, though I have
solved my problem by reading the PackageContent separately by looping
on content's document nodes.

But I am facing another big issue right now. This API is not working
at all on my IE8 browser. It doesn't read the fields in object. While
the same code is working fine in FF3.5 and Chrome. Is there any known
issue in IE8?

Thanks,
Fahim