Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let people know about gwitbus (
http://gwitbus.googlecode.com). It's a stand-alone repackaging of the com.
google.gwt.event.shared classes, so that Java programmers can reuse the
HandlerManager (a.k.a Event Bus) in their non-GWT projects. We've used it
for a couple of Swing-based apps, and it seems to work really well.

I don't know if it's possible to get this added to the next "GWT Community
Updates" post on the GWT Blog?

Thanks for reading, and please let me know your thoughts on gwitbus.

dan