Hi,
I have FileUpload control in my application. If I run my application
and enter an invalid string (like "abcd") in the fileupload text box
then my application goes in hang state and call does not go to the
server.
Question1: Can I validate the input to the actual and correct file on
the client machine.

I found one other difference when I run it on Firefox then I am not
able to enter a string in the textbox but if I run same application on
IE then it allows me to enter any string.
Question 2: How can I made that textbox readonly on IE
or
Question 2: How can I open FileDialog on click of textbox as it opens
on click of Browse button.

Thanks in advance
Sandeep Goel