hi there,

I've been experimenting with code splitting to reduce the size of the
initial load.
Parts of the login page, which is the first page calling up the
application - is stored
in the database. this requires, ofcourse, an rpc call to the server.
it seems that this call forces the inclusion of all other code which
makes use of any rpc.
I say this because the dependency chains of the loaded classes all
start at this first call, continue with the gwt classes, and then
continue with the rpc call of that class.

I was wondering if this is expected behaviour and if so, then, is
there any way around
without eliminating the first call.

thank you for any assistance that you might be able to provide