Hi there,

I have to disagree with Thomas. You only need to be aware that the @sprite will set these dimensions. You can override this by setting the height or width yourself in the CSS rule where the @sprite is used.

Like this:
@sprite div.imageClass{
   gwt-image: yourImage;
   height: auto;
   width: 10px;
}

In this case, no other height and width properties will be set by gwt.

Doing it this way, you can still take advantage of the improved performance the gwt sprite mechanism provides.

Greetings, Tobias

Zak schrieb:
Thanks, that clears things up for me (and I hope Vaibhav as well). I
havent made the UiBinder/ClientBundle jump yet, but in reading the
documentation I thought that might be an issue. Good to know
DataResource can fill that need.