You can do many things here. I personally have a servlet mapped to
index.html that can serve several pages based on several server-side.
This even works well in development mode (need it for my openid
provider). Otherwise, you can make separate modules sharing code or
just use the same module and have something in the page itself
signifying what page it is and have your GWT client-side conditions
operate on that. Then just redirect/link to your files as normal.