I think, the whole MVP with GWT thing is actually inspired by the talk
given by Ray Ryan on last year's Google IO (see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDuhR18-EdM).
Currently, there are implementations available that do provide an MVP
infrastructure and implement other patterns as well:
- http://code.google.com/p/gwt-presenter/
- http://code.google.com/p/gwt-dispatch/
- http://code.google.com/p/gwt-platform/

However, it would be nice to see these features integrated into GWT
directly, therefore I'm really interested in how Google itself
implemented the patterns :-)
I know that the announcement was just yesterday but it would be great
to get more detailed information on the new features introduced in 2.1
(especially the new widgets and mvp).
Regarding the demo given during the keynote, I'd also like to know how
the automatic resizing for mobile screens takes place.
Kind regards,
Christian