Hi Matheus,

There might already be a built in way to do this, but if there is I
don't know of it.

There might also be a simple way to add an ant task to the regular
eclipse plugin compilation process, since I believe it's just using
ant under the hood.

Within straight GWT land, though, the key is that you want to evaluate
code at compile time and have the result available at run time. I
would just write a really simple generator that generates a class to
an interface consisting of just getCompileTime() (or whatever), which
could be returned as a String or a Date object (from a String) if you
need localization/more options/etc.

If you've never written a generator for GWT before, the learning curve
can be a bit daunting, but once over the concept is pretty simple,
powerful, and a great way to get to know the real flexibility allowed
by the GWT compilation process.