On 24 mai, 17:21, DK <dmanchikalap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Manoj... appreciate your response. I have an RPC request that
> fetches the list from database....before I send back a response, I get
> the current session and add my list as
> getThreadLocal().getSession().addAttribute("attributeName",
> activityList); .... inside the onSuccess() method, I am making another
> RPC call that does some more processing on the server side,...I am
> relying on the session attribute previously set. However, I am getting
> a new session when I try to get the session attribute using --
> getThreadLocal().getSession().getAttribute("attributeName").... I did
> notice that it does not happen locally when I deploy it on a resin
> server .... I feel that some session config on the server could be the
> reason for not counting the jsessionid that comes back with RPC
> payload.

Try making your second call from outside the onSuccess (just use a
DeferredCommand or the Scheduler), it might be that the browser has
yet put the cookies sent by the server in its cookie store so it
doesn't send them back with your second RPC (that wouldn't explain why
it works with your local resin server though).