Thanks for your answer Stefan.. Well, self optimization is out of
question..I would rather choose to implement my own serialization.
the size of object graph is not huge. usual rpc mechanism produce 5kb
payload, but the direct-eval rpc 350kb..
I do belive that they will correct this behaviour in the near
future. :)