Matt,

You generator is called for each permutation but it may not generate
the same code each time. You generator must include the following
code:

        PrintWriter printer = context.tryCreate(logger, packageName,
className);
        if (printer != null) {
            // Create a ClassSourceFileComposerFactory and generate
the code
        }

The context.tryCreate method returns a PrintWriter if the class named
<packageName>.<className> does not exists, null otherwise. The first
call to your generator creates the class, the subsequents not. Better,
if the class already exists before the compilation (ie. you created
that class by hand), your generator don't create it.

Olivier