I have a screen with a menu bar on the top of the screen. Below the
menu bar there is a frame within a vertical panel. If clicking one
menu with multiple menuitems and select one item the frame loads a
specified web page, for example, www.google.com. Then the problem
occurred: when I clicked the menu again and the menu dropped down and
the drop down menu is over the top of the frame, the drop down menu
would not  collapse back even if I clicked any where on the frame just
outside of the drop down menu.

The problem would not occur if the frame is replaced by another
widget, for example, a FlexTable.

How can I get the drop down collapse back in that case?

Thanks,

Mike J.