Hey Fellow Developers

Here’s our chance to submit apps that are all about FUN! This includes
music, multimedia, and of course games!

They’re basically looking for applications that truly show off all the
cool features and functionality available on today’s Nokia devices.
This could be apps designed to run on any of Nokia’s platforms – the
choice is ours – including Series 40, S60 and Maemo. Equally, it is up
to us what technologies we use to create our app, but let’s be clear:
be ready to impress them. Great huh?

What can we win:

The top three submissions will receive the following cash prizes:

•       Grand Prize: 30,000 USD in cash.
•       2nd Prize: 15,000 USD in cash.
•       3rd Prize: 5,000 USD in cash.

To submit click here http://bit.ly/aR6Vfo

Hurry guys, Deadline for submissions: 10 June 2010!!