Carl,

Your proposal is interesting. But as a user, if I have to wait, I
leave... So many be an application needing some "wait a minute" popup
is not a good approach for the future. Imagine your browser putting a
popup each time a page is loading. Tabs will become useless, multi-
core computer too and so one...

Okay, it's not easy to do such application without popups. And I'm the
first to use popup ;). But it can be really, really better.

Olivier