In fact my problem is not due to the size of the js generated (even if
it's quite big).
I tried the developer tool from chrome but it's that when I do a head
snapshot the result is unreadable.
Do you mean that if I compile with the -pretty option, the snapshot
will be readable ?

Could it have a link betwwen the size of the js file and the memory
took by the browser ?