*"No source code is available for type mylib.Method; did you forget to inherit a
required module?"

*means gwt compilation not able to locate the source code for mylib.Method you
need to have source code in your jar plus an xml file in package which you are
accessing and inherit line in you gwt app xml.
This entry helped me
http://markmail.org/message/h52xvo4j52msambe#query:+page:1+mid:lg4mlgiof4giuiaq+state:results

Thanks and Regards
Piyush Garg