Sergio,

Thanks for your interest in Metawidget!

Metawidget is currently at v0.95, so it is not quite yet mature.
However it has already been used in several production GWT projects
and has decent documentation, examples, and test coverage. If you get
chance to give it a try, I'd be happy to help you work through any
issues you may encounter.

Metawidget is a purely *runtime* UI generator, so it is not like code
generation (which is static), nor quite like scaffolding (which is
runtime, but if you want to change anything you have to generate it
statically).

Regards,

Richard.

P.S. The project URL actually *is* http://metawidget.org, it just
redirects to http://metawidget.sourceforge.net. But in case one day I
want to change repository providers I don't want to hardcode
sourceforge.net into all the links :)