Hi guys,
My first post here, and a strange problem.

Application runs properly on all the browsers (IE7, Chrome 4+, Firefox
3.5+) if it is deployed in Tomcat.
Now when I deploy on remote apache server, It runs fine in all the
browser, but in IE7 I get this..
--------------
Line: 2056
Char: 12
Error: Exception thrown and not caught
Code: 0

I have deployed generated files in OBF and DETAILED mode. Same error.
And I am unable to figure out anything from this.. :-(

Generated Code
2050: function
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entry0__Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2(jsFunction,
thisObj, arguments){
2051:   var initialEntry;
2052:   initialEntry = com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entryDepth+
+ == 0;
2053:   try {
2054:     return jsFunction.apply(thisObj, arguments);
2055:   }
2056:    finally {
2057:     initialEntry &&
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_
$flushFinallyCommands__Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_2V((com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_
$clinit__V()      ,
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_INSTANCE));
2058:     --com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entryDepth;
2059:   }
2060: }

Any ideas??
BTW, I am inheriting  GWT-DnD (drag n drop) and XML for XML parsing
and communication.

Cheers