Hi Kevin,

I had the same problem, and here's what I did:
1. Each UI component has It's own presenter.
2. There is one main AppController for global stuff and management (so
far it's like the article)
3. The presenters can communicate with each other by using the
eventBus (HandlerManager).
    for example - if the user clicked on something in the side panel
an event is dispatched to the eventBus, and the centerPanel presenter
(or the appController)
    can now display special UI (center panel) or load a different UI
component into the center panel (AppController)

in this way - the presenters are decoupled from one another, and can
still pass information between them via the eventBus.

I hope this helps you.