Hi, I'm developing web based application with GWT toolkit. I have
client and server part. On server part, I have class for managing of
connection to JMS server for listening to JMS topic. I don't find
better way than periodically send request from client to server. On
server I have saved last message from JMS topic. I get this message
and I send it to client. This application runs on tomcat server. I use
JAXB for mapping JMS messages to Java classes, which are generated
from xml files.

I create connection to JMS server while initilalizing server part. I
have problem while undeploying. If I undeploy application, I have
error message on tomcat log and every client (web browser), which is
connect to application in the same time will be "freeze".

Exactly, I don't know when I should call closeConnection from JMS
sever. Is there any method or exception, which is call when
application is undeploying? I think, this is my problem.

Thanks for your help. I know, that it's complicated, so If you have
any additional question, please ask.

Stacktrace from log from tomcat server:

INFO: Undeploying context [/disasterRecovery_prd]
Jun 7, 2010 2:22:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
findResourceInternal
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load com/pike/vectren/disasterRecovery/dashboard/
server/generated/direloadschema/jaxb.properties.  The eventual
following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging
purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused
the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
Jun 7, 2010 2:22:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
findResourceInternal
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load META-INF/services/
javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.  The eventual following stack trace is
caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt
to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no
functional impact.
Jun 7, 2010 2:22:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
loadClass
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory.
The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1273)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1233)
        at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.safeLoadClass(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
com.pike.vectren.disasterRecovery.dashboard.server.generated.NotifyCheckCreator.unmarshal(NotifyCheckCreator.java:
16)
        at
com.pike.vectren.disasterRecovery.dashboard.server.NotifyCheckSubscriber.onMessage(NotifyCheckSubscriber.java:
69)
        at com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsSession._submit(TibjmsSession.java:3568)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsSession._dispatchAsyncMessage(TibjmsSession.java:
1964)
        at com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsSession$Dispatcher.run(TibjmsSession.java:
3099)
Jun 7, 2010 2:22:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
loadClass
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load
com.pike.vectren.disasterRecovery.dashboard.server.generated.direloadschema.ObjectFactory.
The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which
caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1273)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1233)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor111.invoke(Unknown Source)