Hi-

I am trying to create a GWT application that will be stored in a much
larger project (it is the project that contains all the code my
company has developed, so its pretty big). However, eclipse will not
allow me to create a Web Application Project within the existing
project, and all my attempts to move a functional project into our
file structure have failed. Do you have any ideas on how to get GWT to
work within an external project, short of creating my project, and
then trying to import my company's entire code base (~120,000 files)?
Thanks.

I apologize in advance if there has already been a thread pertaining
to this (I looked as best I could).

Thanks

-Mike