> But what about the differences in the browsers? I thought that GWT
> manages them?

If you add your own CSS, it doesn't go around trying to correct it. It's
just what you do in GWT (using the widgets as they are meant to be used - or
rather, as Google use them and not just how you want to use them, not that
you always get told what that is) and then it's pretty much OK.

So this (http://roughian.com/magnus/) looks wrong in Linux/FF? Shame. It
works in Windows IE/Chrome/FF/Safari/Opera - I don't have the ability right
now to test anything else.

BTW, didn't get the screenshot.

Ian