Sry it was an incomplete post . Here is my full post .

I am new to Injection . What I wanted to do was a simple Interface Injection
in my GWT IMpl . Can anyone tell me how do a Field Injection or a
construction based Injection .Assume Everything in this snippet works fine
.

public Interface Payment(
public void pay();
}

public class PaymentImpl implements Payment {

public void pay() {
System.out.println("I'll pay with a credit card");

//My Guice Module
public class TestGuiceModule extends AbstractModule {
  @Override
  protected void configure() {
    bind(Payment.class).to(PaymentImpl.class);

//My Actual GWT Servlet

 public class MyServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet implements
MyService {

 private Payment payment;
 @Inject
public MyServiceImpl (Payment payment)
{
Injector injector = Guice.createInjector(new TestGuiceModule());
payment= injector.getInstance(Payment.class);
               this.payment = payment

             // This works in terms of i get the instance of the object ,
but I am sure this is not the right apprach . Can anyone suggest whats the
correct method of doing