First there is a Page which list out list of all Employess . When uSer
clicks on
one employee , I construct a TabLayoutPanel

TabLayoutPanel tabPanel = new TabLayoutPanel(1.5, Unit.EM
 tabPanel.add(new
HTML<http://www.google.com/search?q=allinurl%3AHTML+java.sun.com&bntl=1>
("Employee"), "Employee");

then add various child Tabs for Emmployee.
On of the Child Tab is Personal Details .I need to provide an Icon on this
Child Tab .
which can be done using new HTML . N click of that icon the user can send
the link as such of this tab
tab to a  different user . I have figured out the part of sending to
a different user , its mail .But not sure how  I need
 how to contruct the link with this child Tab Selected and the corresponding
Employee ID .
So When the Receiver gets the llink clicking on the link directly takes him
to the Employee Child Tab .
The link will be opened only from the app . So there is no problem with
Sesssion etc.