Hello,

We've been using GWT 1.7.1 with struts2gwtplugin-0.2.1 for quite
sometime now with zero problems until now... We're currently
encountering a NullPointerException on a callback transmission which
goes like this...

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.googlcode.strut2gwtplugin.interceptor.GWTServlet.processCall(GWTServlet.java:
91)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.doPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
86)

We've gone over our configuration; struts.xml, callback interfaces and
the actual action class and everything checks out... We've checked the
source of the file, GWTServlet but the code does not make any sense to
us at this point. So the first and foremost question is,

1. Could anybody please point us to the right direction on what the
real source of this issue is? Would greatly appreciate it...
2. Does anybody know the most recent version of this plugin? We're
wondering if an upgrade is needed...

Thanks in advance...

Best,
Vince