Hi,

I'm moving my project to the new version of gwt.

I'm having some problems. It gives me the following error:

"message /zonaReservada/scripts/gwt.Foo/common

description The requested resource (/zonaReservada/scripts/gwt.Foo/common) is
not available."

I'm using module inheritance. It was working fine in the previous version. Is
there anything new I have to consider?

Here are the modules:

Common.gwt.xml

<module>
                <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>
                <source path="common/client"/>
                <stylesheet src='/zonaReservada/styles/advancecare.css'/>
</module>

Adv.gwt.xml

<module>
                <inherits name='gwt.Common'/>
                <source path="talao/business/entity"/>
</module>

Foo.gwt.xml

<module>
                <inherits name='com.advancecare.Adv'/>
                <source path="talao"/>
                <entry-point class='gwt.talao.TalaoEntry'/>
</module>

And this is my html file:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
                <head>
content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
content='/zonaReservada/GWT/gwt.Foo'>
                </head>
                               <script language="javascript"
src="/zonaReservada/scripts/gwt.Foo/gwt.Foo.nocache.js"></script>
                               <iframe id="__printingFrame"
style="width:0;height:0;border:0"></iframe>

In the previous version I only moved the file gwt.js to my scripts folder. In
this version I'm moving all the compiled files.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Ricardo Saraiva

________________________________
Esta mensagem (incluindo eventuais ficheiros anexos) pode conter informa??o
confidencial ou privilegiada. Se n?o for o destinat?rio pretendido, queira por
favor contactar o remetente por e-mail e apagar a mensagem do seu sistema
inform?tico. A transmiss?o de mensagens por e-mail n?o ? absolutamente segura
ou livre de erros: a mensagem pode ser interceptada, alterada, perdida,
destru?da, chegar ao seu destinat?rio num momento posterior ao pretendido ou
alterada, ou ainda com v?rus. A AdvanceCare declina qualquer responsabilidade
por erros ou omiss?es na presente mensagem que resultem das circunst?ncias
descritas. As opini?es contidas na presente mensagem s?o imput?veis ? pessoa
que a enviou, a n?o ser que o contr?rio resulte expressamente do seu texto e
que a pessoa em causa tenha poderes para vincular a AdvanceCare.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. AdvanceCare therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. This message and any files transmitted with it
may contain confidential information or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
this message from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state them to be the views of AdvanceCare.