I've been taking a good look at this 2.1 MVP stuff - and in particular
the Expenses example (rev 8291)

http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/branches/2.1/bikeshed/src/com/google/gwt/sample/expenses/

I'm certainly not the best developer/architect going round, but I like
to think I'm pretty good at reading people's existing code/examples
and adapting/running with them as if they were my own.
This expenses example is a nightmare to follow.  The bindings/wiring
of all the pieces both client and server is nuts.

I sure hope Spring Roo can generate an excellent CRUD starter
application for me based off my domain objects and their
relationships, cause there is no way in the world I could have come up
with anything like that application.

I thought hand-crafiting files that comprise a JSF app was difficult,
but this thing takes the cake. I sure hope the IDE has some new tools
to support this stuff.