You can find out if a page is gwt with this

http://gwt-instrumental.googlecode.com/svn-history/r5/latest/index.html

Drag the box into a bookmark and when your on a page, activate that
bookmark and it will give you info about the page. If it shows no
widgets, then its not GWT.. Not that it is foolproof or anything...