Olivier,

Thanks for the link.

If I try to summarize my problem : Which are the conventions that are
implicitly used by GIN to bind classes ?

I've already seen gwt-presenter, but it didn't helped me to understand
how to transform my code to such code  :

public class AppModule extends AbstractGinModule {

        @Override
        protected void configure() {

                bind(EventBus.class).to(DefaultEventBus.class);

bind(MainPresenter.Display.class).to(MainWidget.class);

bind(MenuPresenter.Display.class).to(MenuWidget.class);

bind(IssueEditPresenter.Display.class).to(IssueEditWidget.class);

bind(IssueDisplayPresenter.Display.class).to(IssueDisplayWidget.class);

(found here
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-mvp-sample/source/browse/branches/gwt-presenter/src/com/enunes/bit/client/gin/AppModule.java)

Is there any doc explaining what is behind the scene with all these
"bind().to()" calls ?

In my example, if I write something like

bind(SearchPresenter.Display.class).to(someWidget.class);

is it equivalent to

                display = d;
                display.getSearchButton().addClickHandler(new
ClickHandler() {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
                                doSearch(event);
                        }

                });

and how to tell GIN that I need to call doSearch() ?

Thanks !

Yves