Hi All,

I' writing a facebook application using GWT. I'm trying to use xfbml
in my uibinder widgets.

fb:bookmark></div>

This gives error saying "Namespace prefix fb is undefined". Is there
anyway to make Uibinder ignore this namespace?

The workaround is to inject the tag from java code. For e.g.,

setupBookmark() {
  bookmark.setId("bookmark");
  bookmark.setInnerHTML("<fb:bookmark type=\"on-facebook\"></
fb:bookmark>");
  parseFBML(bookmark.getId());
}

public static native String parseFBML(String id) /*-{
  $wnd.FB.XFBML.parse($doc.getElementById(id));
}-*/;

Regards,
Krishna