Hi,

I am using the suggest box in my app. Now I'm searching for the
possibility to change the filter. Is it possible to change the
behaviour so that not only words which start with the input will be
suggested also words where the input occurs anywhere in the name.

If I have a list like this

Jim
Tim
Mike
Frank

Now it just reacts if you hit the first character. But I want that if
you type in "im" you would have Jim and Tim as suggestions

Thanks