Sounds great. :)

Will (is?) it be possible to use Speed Tracer with stable channel Chrome?
Last time I checked (week ago) development channel Chrome was required;
unfortunately it does not seem to support profiles. (Ctrl+M did not work
with --enable-udd-profiles.)

Also does the clean-Eclipse-installation recommendation apply to the
milestone only?
It is kinda weird to d/l and re-install Eclipse because of plugin update. :(

Regads
  J. Záruba