Below is the code for ClickHandler I have written for removing a row.
The button is placed in each row in the FlexTable and removes that
particular row.

        public class RemoveRowButtonClickHandler implements ClickHandler {
                @Override
                public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
                Cell cell = flexTable.getCellForEvent(event);
                if(cell != null) {
                        removeRow(cell.getRowIndex());