I created my first GWT project, and I'm getting this error. The
StockWatcher application in the tutorial worked fine--no problems.
I've read all related posts in this group and tried every suggestion,
but without success. I tried changing the url from 127.0.0.1 to
localhost, and I've tried using -bindAddress.

I have noticed that I don't get the error when I reference standard
packages (the Java Libs and GWT libs). If I reference a class in my
project I get the error. For example, this works:

                AbsolutePanel panel = new AbsolutePanel();
                panel.setSize("200px", "120px");
                panel.addStyleName("mainPanel");
                Label label = new Label("Label");
                label.setWidth("100px");
                panel.add(label, 50, 50);
                RootPanel.get("main_window").add(panel);

but this doesn't:

                AbsolutePanel panel = new AbsolutePanel();
                panel.setSize("200px", "120px");
                panel.addStyleName("mainPanel");
                MyWidget myWidget = new MyWidget()
                panel.add(myWidget, 50, 50);
                RootPanel.get("main_window").add(panel);

So, it seems as if the plugin is not finding my compiled code? I'm
totally stumped with this and any help would be appreciated.