The GWT has the standard GWT-RPC to make easier to create RPC calls
and fetch data from the server, but this tool only works if we have
Java on the server side.

In my current project, the server side will be .NET based.

So I wrote a JSON-RPC library which implements the JSON-RPC standard
to provide RPC facilities.

The library is OK but I don't have the serialization facilities and I
need to manually populate a JavaScriptObject with the information that
i want transfered.

I started now to write a automated serialization for the objects based
on Annotations and Generatos, but i don't know how to discover the
type of my object at runtime.

I have a lot of polymorphic associations and will be nice to have some
of those  in my DTO's.

So is there a way that I can get the type of a Object in GWT at
runtime or I need to provide some Interface that my DTO's will need to
implement that will have a method which returns some value that
identify the type?

If I need to use the Interface approach, is there a way that using
generators I change the code of the class and then implement in a
automated way? (Whithout defining the generator for each class in the
module.gwt.xml)

Thanks.