try this..

public class MyFlexTable extends FlexTable implements HasMouseOutHandlers,
        HasMouseOverHandlers {

    public MyFlexTable() {
        super();
        Button hiddenButton=new Button("I am hidden");
        hiddenButton.setVisible(false);
        setWidget(0, 0, new Hyperlink("Some Link", "somelink"));
        setWidget(0, 1, hiddenButton);
        setBorderWidth(1);
        setWidget(1, 0, new HTML("Some empty line.."));
        getFlexCellFormatter().setColSpan(1, 0, 2);//just to see the mouse
rollover in other rows of the table.

    }

    @Override
    public HandlerRegistration addMouseOutHandler(MouseOutHandler handler) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return addDomHandler(handler, MouseOutEvent.getType());
    }

    @Override
    public HandlerRegistration addMouseOverHandler(MouseOverHandler handler)
{
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return addDomHandler(handler, MouseOverEvent.getType());

and now from the client class, which will host this table.

final MyFlexTable table=new MyFlexTable();
        table.addMouseOverHandler(new MouseOverHandler() {

            @Override
            public void onMouseOver(MouseOverEvent event) {
                table.getWidget(0, 1).setVisible(true);

            }
        });
        table.addMouseOutHandler(new MouseOutHandler() {

            @Override
            public void onMouseOut(MouseOutEvent event) {
                table.getWidget(0, 1).setVisible(false);

            }
        });

HTH.

Thanks,