Hi there,
For a client i'm in search for a solution to I18N and dynamic texts.
Could you help me out in finding the most suitable design strategy for
this problem?

The application has some texts like menu items, headers, introduction
paragraphs and help texts. These texts should come from some database
tables and should be in different languages. Texts may also very on
the user role and the company where the user is employed.

Of course i would like to inject the views (i'm using the MVP pattern
from the Contacts example) with some class that implements a
textBundle interface or something like that. The Messages and
Constants strategy comes very close, but it depends on property files.
The client really wants to connect to the database with a homebrew MS
Access client.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
  Arjan