On 5 juil, 13:06, Jurriaan Mous <arque...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to bring an old Issue 2892 to your attention. Some option
> fields used as date selectors in our application keep outputting many
> annoying warnings. Causing a 15 to 20 second wait before we could
> continue on some views. Particularly year selection has a lot of years
> because they are for selecting birth days of older people. We could
> set the logging level higher but then we don't see the normal logs we
> included in testing.
>
> The fix is very simple. Somebody could remove the returns from the
> methods that should return a void to remove the warning. This is a
> very small task but not yet done in the years in the existence of the
> issue report. It would make us very happy to properly test those views
> with option elements in our app. :)
>
> The issue with a proposed
> fix:http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=2892
> (I am arquelis in the issue and posted a possible fix months ago)
>
> Could somebody in the list find a way to have this issue fixed? You
> will be in our eternal gratitude! :)

See http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/makinggwtbetter.html#submittingpatches

Sending patches makes things faster than explaining a fix. If you can
add a unittest (in this case, it shouldn't be necessary), it's even
better. But more than that, signing the Contributor License Agreement
is probably a must fr contributions to be accepted.