If it is an obvious problem in your code, you should be seeing memory
leaks in all browsers(which I believe you said you have).  If that is
the case, you should be able to use the Speed Tracer plugin for
chrome.  It tells you how many instances of which objects are being
created so that you can try and debug where you are holding a
reference to the object.  Remember, in javascript there is no concept
of weak or soft references, so you have to be holding on to an object
somewhere in the DOM in order for there to be a memory leak.  A memory
leak is not something that people here will be able to help you solve
directly, we can only give you pointers on ways to narrow down the
search.  Also, if you are using flash, it is a common source of memory
leaks and it would explain the leaks persisting beyond the single
page(this could also be explained by a Java applet because only one
JVM is used throughout the entire browser).