Hi, i'm trying to make a view like the following that i paste. But i
need to add click handlers to the links in the presenter. How could i
do. I was looking the method getClickedCell in the mvp presentation
but the problem is that my links are inside a FlowPanel that is inside
a Vertical that is inside a Cell.

What i need to do is to fire an event when the links are clicked, for
example, when i press in the View link i need to populate the
pnlCategoryImages with the result of my rpc.

The only thing that i figure to do is to call the event bus from the
view itself, but it doesn't look so pretty.

Anyone have some ideas?

This is part of my code in the setData() method.

for(Category category: categories){
int tblCategoriesNumRow = tblCategories.getRowCount();

VerticalPanel pnlCategory = new VerticalPanel();

Hyperlink lnkAdd = new Hyperlink("Add", "");
                        Hyperlink lnkRemove = new Hyperlink("Remove", "");
                        Hyperlink lnkView = new Hyperlink("View", "");

                        FlowPanel pnlCategoryButtons = new FlowPanel();
                        pnlCategoryButtons.add(lnkAdd);
                        pnlCategoryButtons.add(lnkRemove);
                        pnlCategoryButtons.add(lnkView);
                        pnlCategory.add(pnlCategoryButtons);

                        tblCategories.setWidget(tblCategoriesNumRow, 0,
chkCategory);
                        tblCategories.setWidget(tblCategoriesNumRow, 1,
pnlCategory);

                        tblCategoriesNumRow = tblCategories.getRowCount();

                        ScrollPanel pnlCategoryImages = new ScrollPanel();
                        tblCategories.setWidget(tblCategoriesNumRow, 0,
pnlCategoryImages);