Hi,
I have seen examples of both and like both of them, at least for the basic
purpose of displaying data in Table form and with paging. However, I am
unable to pick one over the other for the following reasons:

a) Both lack "Column Reordering using Drag and Drop" that I wish in my Table
View.
I realize that one can use gwtQuery or gwt-DND to achieve the same, but I am
not sure with which one it would be easier.

b) I would want to replace default column headers with some clickable
buttons - to achieve : i) hide a given column ii) show small popup picking a
filter on the column.
Not sure with which one of the two, its feasible (or easier) to achieve.

c) I am not sure whether gwt-incubator stuff will ever ( or when) will it
get into main gwt-library

d) It seems that gwt-visualization is JSNI wrapper over original google
visualization JS library. Is it going to be a big factor in terms of
performance?

e) Any guidelines on why & when  should one pick one over the other!

Thanks,
Akshay